What information do we collect and how is it used?
How your information may be used
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
Third-party use of personal information
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- Mailerlite – We use MailerLite to manage our email marketing subscriber list and to send emails to our subscribers. MailerLite is a third-party provider, which may process your data using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our newsletter.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided at the end of each newsletter.
Publicly visible information
Advertising Privacy Statement and Affiliate Program Participation Disclosure Policy
Advertising Privacy Statement
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy
This Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
Cuckoo4Design may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions. However, this does NOT result in additional charges for the user/reader.
Cuckoo4Design is a participant in the Commission Junction affiliate network, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to companies or products offered through approved Commission Junction advertisers. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
Cuckoo4Design is a participant in other affiliate Programs provided by other websites or brands like Spoonflower.com and OnlineStencils.com. Those affiliate programs also utilize cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter/email list, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
Rights related to your personal information
Sensitive Personal Information
Hold Harmless Agreement
Photo Usage Policy
The use of my photos without my permission and without proper attribution is strictly prohibited. I do not allow my own images to be directly monetized in connection with affiliate marketing on websites or social media channels. Please email me with inquiries about permission for the use of my images. I love seeing my work featured with the proper credit to my blog Cuckoo4Design and a do-follow link. I never give permission for the use of more than one photo. Please adhere to the above-mentioned guidelines. You can email me at info(at)cuckoo4design.com
I am not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other websites or media without my permission.