That got my wheels turning again and I might try to make my own plates of our two new cats. Previously I always had Rachel from this Etsy shop HERE make custom ones for me that I love so so much. She’s also the artist who sells her plates at West Elm HERE.
My Favorite Handmade Plates
I ended up on Etsy looking for more plates and I found some more amazing shops with beautiful plates that I just had to share with you. There are so many amazingly talented artists on Etsy.
Check out how unique they are:
- The anatomy plates (11) would be so fun for Halloween, wouldn’t they?
- I love dot Mandala art ( 7 ) and it looks amazing on plates. You should see the other pieces that shop has.
- Black and white animal plates ( 10 ) ! What’s not to love?
- 4 | 5 | 6 and 8 are all from one amazing shop. It’s a must see shop on Etsy because they have so so much more.
- 12 is a Moroccan shop. Love those blue plates.
- 1 Love the peacock plate but this shop has many more beautiful animal inspired plates and cups.
- 2 Colorful floral plates are really pretty too.
- 13 Speaking of botanicals, I love these simple and modern plates
And I’m still think about how I can make my own plate of Maya and Willy.
Have a great weekend.