First of all thank you so so much for all the sweet comments on my last post (click HERE if you missed it). Just always know that bloggers really do care about them and especially hearing from non-bloggers means so much. There are a lot of bloggers always commenting because they know how much those comments mean. They keep me going and motivated in this huge ocean of bloggers. Especially when I’m going to start my seasonal part-time job and might have less time to blog. I’ll see how it goes but I might have to switch to only posting twice a week. Lets see.
Tis the season for gift guides now and I’m not going to bombard you with ideas. I’ll keep my Friday favorites and hopefully still the occasional “Living Pretty with your Pets” posts. Those actually might have to wait until after Christmas. Everyone is so busy and doesn’t feel like writing a post for my little blog here.
HERE is my gift guide section from last yea which I’ll update but I still love a lot of things on the list which is mainly Etsy.
So here is truthfully what I tell my husband I’d like for Christmas. We don’t exchange too much and I don’t get everything on my list. The kids get upset though if we don’t exchange anything. We aren’t big spenders during the year on things so it is ok to splurge a little for Christmas.
1. is my favorite sweater and I want it in another color (click HERE). It’s super super soft in the inside and I love that it doesn’t have a rubber band at the bottom. I hate when sweaters with a waist band ride over my muffin tops when I move. This sweater is really the most comfortable ever and I’ve had it on almost every day since I bought it when my mom was here. I have it already in blue and now want it in light grey.
2. I’ve loved this necklace for so long (click HERE) and I never splurged on it so it’s going on my Christmas list.
3. I don’t know what it is about this ring but I love it and it comes in my tiny size 5 (click HERE). Just love it.
4. I can always use an Etsy gift card. You guys know ho much I love Etsy (click HERE). I just think it’s a perfect gift with so many options. How could you not love it?
5. Ever since I had to try tea tree oil at the beach and ended up using it for everything skin related now, I’m sold on trying oils first. So I want a diffuser now and this one is so stylish (click HERE). Oh and I want THIS starter kit with it.
6. I’ve used this perfume for years and years. It’s all natural and smells so yummy. My mom and sister-in-law use it now too because of me and I always love having more in case I run out. (click HERE) It was on my list last year too.
7. This is a men’s scarf but I love it and almost bought it when my mom was here. It’s so soft, my favorite black and white and looks awesome with all my sweaters and jackets. (click HERE)
8. My mom bought this sweater jacket in all black and I want it too now. It’s so comfy and looks really stylish. I don’t want it for the gym but for every day. (click HERE)
It’s unusual for me to have a list with nothing home decor related but I feel like with my blog I pretty much create to buy whatever I want and barely treat myself to fashion and beauty so all those things are a special treat for me.
And here is what I want from my kids for Christmas. It’s a joke (well kind of)! I told them I want a gift certificate/voucher from them that I get to dress them just one day. My daughter has had so many problems with her sensory issues and my son has reverted to just wanting to wear sweatpants and jerseys everyday. He used to be so much fun to dress when he was little. He had all the cool outfits and the teenage girls would stop at the mall to talk to him when he was a toddler because he looked so cute and stylish in his outfits.
So my wish (besides them not fighting) is that I get to dress them just one day, from clothing in their closet. So it shouldn’t be too painful. Lets see if they grant me my wish. And I now this isn’t anything that matters in life but for me it’s a fun thing.
Have a great weekend.